Should you use QuickBooks to store and control your business's financial information, it is going to become crucial that you take action to safeguard this information. You need to back up your QuickBooks information on a regular basis to safeguard against such collapse. Now you have an option to do so manually or to program an automatic backup. You can get the best information for quickbooks online bookkeeping at https://www.receipt-bot.com/quickbooks-receipt-app
Backup your information manually
To manually make a copy of your QuickBooks data follows the following steps below:
- About the File menu, click Save Back or copy up
- If this is the first time you've backed up your QuickBooks data, you might observe the Portable Company File Feature dialog box. -Select Don't display this message later on and click on OK to move.
Many storage alternatives exist to put away your QuickBooks back files up.
CD-ROMs/DVD-ROMs: CD-ROMs have been in existence for decades and continue to be a viable storage medium for copies.
You can purchase a flash drive especially for backing up QuickBooks documents and keep it secure in-between copies.
Offsite Backups: Several online providers (including one provided by QuickBooks) let you back up and restore your QuickBooks data files across the net.
- From the QuickBooks Backup dialog box, then click Back up duplicate and then click Next
- Select Local Backup and click on Options to place the place
- Click Browse to choose the filename and location on your backup file.