Asbestos in the early days was considered to be a popular material especially in the construction industry. However, the positive image of asbestos turned into negative due to the studies offered by expert researchers. In fact, the researchers stated that asbestos was known to be dangerous due to causing health related issues. This is the reason as to why we should all be aware of what happens if you’ve been exposed to asbestos.
- Although major asbestos material comes out of our body, a small portion is still able to enter and get accumulated on the surface of the lungs. If it does manage to enter the lungs then it is capable of causing some serious health issues with symptoms like breathing difficulty, pain in the chest etc.
- If an individual ignores after getting exposed to asbestos, there are chances of even deaths occurring.
- According to US Environmental Protection Agency, no individual is safe even after getting treatments related to asbestos exposure.
- In a country like USA, around 3000 people every year face health problems after getting themselves exposed to asbestos. Another issue is that this number seems to go higher every year.
- The symptoms related to asbestos only starts to show in people after crossing the age of 30 which is a worrying sign.
- Smokers are already on the verge of lung cancer. However, the problem becomes a nightmare if a smoker gets exposed to asbestos. Due to this reason, experts have requested smokers to quit completely as soon as possible.
Due to these facts, it is recommended for asbestos removal in Newcastle to be done by a professional.