Becoming pregnant for most moms-to-be is exciting and something to hope for, but for some, making it the birth brings feelings of great apprehension and fear. Well-meaning friends and family often add to this fear by relaying the stories of their own negative experiences leaving the mother wondering if this could happen to her.
Fears about addressing the birth process through active education and preparation allow a mother to feel in control of what happens in her body. Learning about what are hypnobirthing techniques and how to use these techniques will be useful.
Image Source: Google
Of course, every woman tries to have the most loving birth and easy as possible, but this means effective participation in the method of preparing the mind and body.
Birthing with hypnosis is a birth preparation program that uses methods based on research that includes guided imagery, self-hypnosis, relaxation, breathing techniques, and nutrition. Acquiring and using these methods contribute to the success of birth stress-free and happy, to feel in power, and works naturally with your body.
What are the advantages?
1. Shortens labor
2. Reduces fatigue during labor
3. Reduces the use of drugs against pain with reduced side effects for mother and baby
4. Lessening the fear-tension pain syndrome
5. The health of the baby developed
6. Decreases the risk of postnatal depression
7. Promotes quicker recovery after childbirth