Today, here in this post we are discussing how to setup Netgear Ex2700 with manual method. Sometime Users often face the issue that their router didn't have the WPS button from which they cannot connect their Netgear extender. So, follow the steps given below in order to setup Netgear Ex2700 manually:
- Plug in your Netgear extender into an electrical outlet and make sure that the LED light of extender is on and become stable.
- It is recommended that place your Netgear extender and the router in the same place and make sure that there is nothing kept in between them.
- Netgear extender Ex2700 might take some time to turn on so keep patience.
- Once the extender is turned on connect it with the existing wifi router by using a LAN cable. Cable.
- When you notice a green colored LED that means extender and wifi router is connected successfully.
- Take your laptop or computer and launch a web browser of your choice.
- Enter the URL of website mywifiext net in the address bar and press enter.
- Now, login with your username and password.
- Once you successfully login, you will be presented with the genie installation wizard.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process.
- At last, click on Finish button.
Now you can enjoy the extended and fast network of your WiFi network at your home or office with this Netgear Ex2700 extender.